You may use this form to request changes to your contact information, start new service, stop service, or change the address of service within our area. Be sure to include the current account name and number as well as provide a phone number where you can be reached during business hours.

For security reasons, we must verify changes made to the name or billing address on an account.

To change your contact information or billing information, click here.

If you're moving into our service area, click here.

If you're moving out of our service area, please contact Rock Energy at 866-752-4550 and let us know.

Please do not use this form to report outages because our email account is not monitored around the clock. If you have an outage or smell gas, call us at (608) 752-4550 or (866) 752-4550 and we will respond 24 hours a day.