Co-op employees sometimes work on your property
Rock Energy Cooperative employees and contractors work throughout our service territory, including on the rights-of-way and easements, and across your private property and driveways. Our efforts to ensure reliable energy for you and your neighbors mean we must cross your property from time to time. You may see us:
- Making routine repairs.
- Restoring power outages.
- Updating our electric and natural gas distribution system.
- Replacing meters.
- Maintaining vegetation in rights-of-way.
- Locating buried utilities for construction and digging projects.
- Working to upgrade poles, wires, transformers, and equipment.
- Inspecting lines, power poles, transformer boxes and equipment.
Field work, except emergency power restoration, is conducted during normal working hours, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday. Every effort is made to avoid damage and unnecessary intrusion.
If you have concerns about our work on your property, contact Rock Energy at 866-752-4550. We appreciate your cooperation.