2019 Youth Tour Application
Thanks for your interest in representing Rock Energy Cooperative on the 2019 Youth Tour to Washington, D.C., which will take place June 14-21. The following application is divided into three parts.
- Part 1: Tell us about yourself
Fill out the form and answer a few questions.
- Part 2: Video
Submit a video to introduce yourself in a creative manner! Upload your video to YouTube and provide the link on your application.
Your video will be evaluated on organization, creativity, speaking ability, poise, personality, and appearance. Your video should be about 2 minutes long and address the following topics as completely and concisely as possible:
- Introduce yourself and the school you attend.
- Your plans for the future.
- Why you would like to represent Rock Energy on Youth Tour.
- What you hope to gain from the experience.
- How Youth Tour will benefit you and your future ambitions.
- Part 3: Letters of recommendation
Your application will not be considered complete until we receive two letters of recommendation:
- One from a teacher, counselor, administrator, or coach.
- One from a church or community leader.
Click here to download information that you can provide to people writing your letters of recommendation. The deadline for letters is April 1, 2019.
Please note that your application must be completed in one sitting. You will not be able to stop the application process and complete it at a later date. Please review the form to make sure you have all the required information available before beginning.
Deadline for receipt of completed applications has been extended to APRIL 1, 2019.
If you have any questions, please call Barbara Uebelacker, communications director, at 866-752-4550 or email her.